Friday, January 20, 2012

OMG, It's 2012

Okay, here it is the middle of January 2012. It is time to get back in the practice of writing, keeping you all abreast of what is happening in the wild wacky world of sewing, jewelry creating, and life in general here at the home of the Craft Goddess.
The Get Off Your Broom challenge that I participated in had some rewards, I lost 8 pounds, and I am on the road to eating better and getting more organized. Did any of you participate? What were your results?
The holidays were a whirl-wind here. I have been sewing up a storm. I made lounge pants for the Grandson, a blouse for the oldest Granddaughter and a super cute quilted purse for the youngest Granddaughter. Then, for the Hubs, I made a plaid flannel shirt. Then, just for good measure, I made earrings for the few of the daughters and friends and crocheted hats for others.
Now I am working on samples for some really fun new classes; I will put up pictures as soon as they are finished. How has the new year started for you? I’d love to hear what you are all working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment