Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall has Arrived.



I woke up this morning to a crispness in the air that means that fall has arrived. The beginning of a new season always make me feel like I have a new opportunity, to start something new or just revisit, review, and re-adjust my habits. One thing that we all seem to want to re-adjust is our fitness level. A fellow blogger is offering a fitness challenge that will last through the Holidays, so I am going to join in for support and also the commitment. Does anyone else feel more inclined to complete something, anything, when a commitment is made to another? Yes, I agree; it seems to be human nature. Would anyone else care to join me? Here is the link so that you can read about it. http://www.thedomesticpagan.com/

So, now, here goes. My goals for
this challenge are to continue to participate in the Zumba class that I started two weeks ago and to reduce my weight by 15 pounds. The plan is to increase the number of classes I take weekly so that by the end of the challenge (December), I will be participating 3 times a week. The way I plan to loose the weight is to return to the "clean" way I was eating prior to vacation. That means reducing and finally eliminating white flour, sugar, refined and processed foods. It is a balanced eating program, with fruits, vegetables and proteins in sensible portions. Wish me success as I wish you success.


3 comments:

  1. HI. I am taking the challenge also so if you need some inspiration or some fitness or food ideas to keep you motivated come on over and visit me at my blog... I'm sure I will be here on yours for inspiration often also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plan rocks!! I love the balance in it. Can't wait to see your results at the end!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete